Kick start your day with Scrambled Eggs with Avocado, which has the goodness of eggs and avocados.
Time: 30 minutes
- 1 small onion
- 4 egg
- 4 sprig cilantro
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 large avocados
- 1/4 cup sliced cheese-cheddar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- To prepare this egg recipe, peel and finely chop the onion. Carefully cut the avocado in half and pit it, then cut
- it in thin slices.
- In a bowl, crack open the eggs. In a medium mixing bowl, add the cheddar cheese, add salt and pepper and
- the add the eggs. Whisk all the ingredients well.
- Switch on the burner and put a pan on medium flame. Once heated, melt butter in it and add the onion to fry.
- Once the onion turns transparent, pour the mixture of eggs and cheese. Do not forget to stir constantly. Once
- the eggs are set, remove the pan from the flame and add the sliced avocado. Give it a gentle mix and add
- garnish with chopped cilantro.
- Scrambled Eggs with Avocado is ready, enjoy!