Pepper Idli is a quick and delicious way to use up all those leftover idlis.
Time: 30 minutes
- 5 Idli
- 1/4 cup finely chopped tomato
- 3 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ginger paste
- 2 tablespoon refined oil
- 1 handful curry leaves
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped capsicum ( green pepper)
- 1 teaspoon green chilli sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic paste
- 2 pinches black pepper
- 2 pinches salt
- Chop the idlis into small pieces if desired.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium flame. Lightly fry the idlies for 30 to 45 seconds or until crisp on the edges.
- Remove the idlies and add some more oil to the pan.
- Saute the onions, tomatoes and capsicums for a minute. Add the soy sauce, chilli sauce, ginger garlic paste,
- salt, curry leaves and black pepper powder. Stir well.
- Add the idlis to the pan and mix gently. Remove and serve.