Oats with Banana can turn out to be a savior for those who live alone.
Time: 30 minutes
- 1 1/2 cup low fat milk
- 2 1/4 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 1/4 cup oats
- 1 teaspoon powdered cinnamon
- 2 banana
- To prepare this easy recipe, put a medium-sized saucepan on medium flame and heat milk in it. When the milk
- starts to boil, add oats and cook for about 5-6 minutes till the consistency of milk becomes thick.
- Next, add brown sugar along with honey and cinnamon powder in the pan and stir to mix well all the
- ingredients. Cook oats for 2-3 minutes. Once done, turn off the burner and transfer the oats to two bowls.
- Peel the bananas and cut thick slices of them and add to the oat bowls. Sprinkle a little cinnamon powder over
- the dish and enjoy hot!