Nutella and Kiwifruit Crepe is a delicious breakfast recipe that can add the much needed zing to your morning.
Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 cup milk
- 4 egg
- 5 tablespoon nutella
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 pinches salt
- 6 kiwi
- 1 tablespoon refined oil
- For Garnishing
- chocolate sauce as required
- For the crepes, in a blender jar, add whole wheat flour, sugar, salt, eggs and milk. Blend the ingredients well to
- form a smooth flowing batter and strain the mixture through a sieve into a bowl. Keep it aside for 10-15
- Place a pan over medium flame and heat refined oil in it. Once hot, spread the crepe mixture evenly using a
- ladle and roast the crepes gently on both sides for about 5-10 minutes until they become crispy. Repeat the
- same step for the rest of the batter and transfer the cooked crepes onto a plate.
- Now, take half a tablespoon of nutella and spread it on one side of a crepe. Place the kiwi slices on top of it
- and fold the crepe carefully. Repeat this with rest of the crepes and align them on a platter. Garnish these with
- some chocolate sauce and serve immediately to enjoy!