Frappe Coffee is a delicious cold coffee you can enjoy in hot summers.
Time: 20 minutes
- 300 ml evaporated milk
- 2 1/2 tablespoon coffee powder
- 8 cubes ice cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon maple syrup
- 200 ml chilled water
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 4 scoops whipped cream
- In a cup, add coffee powder along with sugar and 2 teaspoon of water, just enough to cover the mixture. Beat
- well till the mixture turns white and creamy.
- Add the milk and water and with an electric beater, beat again the coffee mixture until its foamy.
- Next, take a large and pour the mixture in it. Top with ice cubes and whipped cream.
- Drizzle with some maple syrup. (It is optional). Enjoy!