Coconut Chia Pudding is a delicious and healthy breakfast recipe for those who crave for something healthy in the morning.
Time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 cup coconut milk
- For Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon honey
- For Garnishing
- coconut flake as required
- Take a large bowl and add chia seeds along with honey and coconut milk to it. Mix it well and cover it with a
- lid. Set it in the fridge for a while.
- Once chilled, take it out from the fridge and check the consistency. If the chia seeds have increased in size, then
- the pudding will be thick.
- Garnish it with coconut flakes and serve it in a bowl.