Children’s Day is just around the corner, so buck up people and prepare these amazing Carrot and Apple Sandwiches for your little ones.
Time: 30 minutes
- 1 medium grated carrot
- 1/4 chopped,de seeded capsicum (green pepper)
- 1 medium grated apple
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 6 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoon chopped dried dates
- 6 slices brown bread
- In a bowl, add grated carrot, raisin, chopped capsicum and 3 tbsp mayonnaise. Mix well with a spoon.
- In a separate bowl, add grated apple, chopped dates, cinnamon powder and remaining mayonnaise. Mix well
- with a spoon.
- Apply carrot spread on a slice of bread and club it up with another slice of bread. Apply apple spread on top of
- second layer of bread slice and club it up with another bread slice.
- Carefully cut sandwich diagonally in two triangles and serve with a glass of milk or juice.