Creamy, caffeine-packed caramel frappuccino made with just 3 ingredients and naturally sweetened with date caramel. The perfect dairy-free morning pick-me-up.
- Castor sugar (caster sugar) ¾ cup + 2 tablespoons
- Butter 1/3 cup
- Fresh cream 2-3 tablespoons
- Coffee powder strong 2 tablespoons
- Ice cubes as required
- Milk 4 cups
- Whipped cream For topping
- To make caramel sauce, heat ¾ cup castor sugar in a non-stick pan till it melts. Add butter, mix well and let it melt completely and get well combined.
- Switch off heat and stir well. Add cream, mix well and cool to room temperature.
- Take coffee powder in a bowl. Add some water, mix and heat in the microwave for 30 seconds or till a decoction is formed.
- Combine ice cubes, 2 tablespoons castor sugar, coffee decoction and milk in a blender jar. Reserve some of the caramel sauce and add the remaining and blend well.
- Pour drink into individual shot glasses or tall glasses. Top with whipped cream, drizzle reserved caramel sauce on top and serve chilled.