Blueberry is a powerhouse of nutrition, which makes this smoothie a blend of health and taste.
Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cup blueberry
- 1 ml yoghurt (curd)
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 1 cup apple juice
- 2 banana
- Blend the blueberries and apple juice until smooth. If you want to make it more delicious and heavy add some
- soaked oats (optional).
- Pour into a serving jug.
- Blend the yogurt, banana and honey until smooth.
- Transfer to the jug and mix well.
- Pour into individual serving glasses and garnish with chopped raisins.
- Garnish with blueberries and serve.