Banana and Butter Sandwich is an easy-to-make dish that you can prepare for your family and friends in a Sunday brunch.
Time: 15 minutes
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- chopped mixed dry fruits as required
- 4 bread slices
- 2 tablespoon butter
- honey as required
- Spread butter on a bread slice and sprinkle some powdered sugar on it. Afterwards, peel the banana and cut
- into slices.
- Arrange a few banana slices on the bread and add a few chopped nuts over it, cover with another slice of
- Put a grill pan on medium flame and apply some butter on both the sides of the sandwich, when the pan is hot
- enough put the sandwich on it and cook for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Cook from both sides and place the prepared sandwich on a plate, and drizzle some honey over it. Repeat the
- procedure to cook more such sandwiches. Serve immediately.